CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Oh Siena...

In typical Kimberly fashion it's 3:15 AM and I just finished up packing. It's been an extremely strange day full of a lot of emotions. Walking around Siena today has made me feel like I'm leaving a close friend behind. This is such an amazing city and I can't even express how sad I am to leave it. I just keep telling myself that I'll be back someday. I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I will. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience in my life, but now I'm off to new adventures. We leave in the morning (or rather in about five hours) for Padova and then to Venice on Tuesday. We are in Venice with the group until Friday when Lauren, Sharlie, and I say goodbye and head off onto our own adventure for about a week. After coming up with a few too many options, we have decided to go to Croatia and Hungary. I have absolutely no doubt that I will have some good stories from that adventure. So, for now it's Ciao Italia!



This is me with my host family. Antonella didn't even say anything when I told her I wanted to take a picture with her. She just pulled out a chair and climbed on it. She's so great.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Funny, I'm feeling kind of sad myself, knowing this great adventure in Siena is coming to an end. It will seem like a dream in no time...

Samantha said...

I'll come with you! I promised myself the same thing. Have a wonderful time in Venice and on your other adventures!