CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Top Of The World

We went to visit the bank in Siena today. Who knew that a bank could be so cool and that when they said "bank" they actually meant art museum. The two are very similar...I can see where the confusion would come from. Anyway, we climbed to the top of the tower on the bank and got to see all of Siena at once. I heard myself comment that I am on top of the world, but I don't think I realized how true it was. Not only was I at the top of the world of Siena at this moment but I am at the top of my world. I'm living my dream and I love it.






This is a picture of where I live. See that valley? If you go all the way down that and out the door or the city wall you get to my house. I think it's the most beautiful place to live.


Here's a close up of the valley. I guess close up is relative, but when something is this big it's hard to get much closer.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I know it's strange to comment on my own blog even before anybody else, but oh well. I was just looking at the pictures and realized that the sky is completely different in all of them even though I stood in one spot, spun in a circle, and took all of them. How cool is that?

stephanie said...

Very cool. Amazing, awesome pictures--thanks so much for posting. I know the photos probably don't even do the view justice, but at least they give us an idea of your awe. I know I don't have to tell you to enjoy every minute you're there. So glad you're doibng well--love you!

Ashley said...

I love that you posted first on your own blog! Thanks for the updates, they are beautiful and awesome! Love you.

Mom said...

I'd love to know more about the wall, and that probably means a little history of Siena, too. I'll relieve you of that responsibility by searching online when I have a minute.